Thursday, January 31, 2008

Learning




I am trying to learn how to use some of the functions on this blog especially how to add photos etc. If this works, here is a picture of a stack 'n whack quilt I made a while back. I learned a lot about selecting fabric with this quilt. Since it was a new technique to me at the time, I picked a "cheapo" fabric from a chain store for the main focus fabric. Trouble was, I didn't really like the end result as I have a dislike for pink and blue together. (I think it goes back to some of my mothers quilts??) So, although this top was a HUGE amount of work and is done, I have not found the desire to actually turn it into a real quilt. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!