Thursday, September 25, 2008

Taking Up The Challenge!

I was surfing around quilter's blogs and discovered that Finn at Pieces From My Scrapbag has organized a New Year's Eve Challenge. Since I seem to be very good at starting projects and not so good at completing them, I decided that I needed to join to get some of those many UFO's off the list and finished. My goal is to finish at least 3 items listed on my side bar by New Year's Eve.

Tomorrow (today actually but I have to sleep a little first), I will work on my first UFO and since the Mystery Quilt is on top of the pile, that will be my first challenge.

I have just discovered that the "Just Us Quilter's" list is back up!! Thanks Niki! Click on the link and list your blog today. Unfortunately, all the previous blogs listed were lost but, hopefully, everyone who had originally listed their blog will re-list!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Edna, a very belaed happy birthday to you! I was so pleased that you signed up for the New Years Eve UFO challenge. The more the merrier! We all have those things that need finishing, and stitching together is great fun!!
    I have your blog addy now and I will add you and 3 projects to the sidebar. Let me know when you have a finish and I'll mark that behind your name *VBS* No pressure, no quilt police and no finger pointing
    happening in this challenge...it's all just for fin *VBS* Happy stitching. Hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for mentioning about Just Us Quilters - I'd almost given up on checking.

    Good luck on your challenge... maybe I'll wander over and check it out. ANYthing would be better than what I'm getting done now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we were MIA for a while. We're back up and runnin' strong! hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!