Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Stash Report

Another week has slipped away somehow.  Thanks to the generosity of my sister, my special little companion dog was able to have some much needed surgery this week so I have been playing nurse to her. She's feeling a lot better by today and almost back to her 'normal' self - doing her best at bossing me around.

While she was at the Vet's, I was able to spend about 4 hours in one of my favorite places - Deanna's Quilted Garden in Brooks, AB. Although Deanna was not in, Shirley kept me company between the many customers as I worked on my Joseph's Coat blocks in the classroom. Most of those customers wandered back to chat with me and find out what I was doing. It was great to visit in person with other quilters again!
Of course, when you are in a quilt store for numerous hours, it's pretty hard to leave without buying anything! I did my best to resist but still ended up with a couple of FQ's and a few other smaller remnants that I thought would go well into either my Joseph's Coat or my Diamond Stars paper pieced project. Somehow, just bringing those little bits of fabric home prolongs the feeling of the wonderful day I had on Monday.


WEEK 19 STASH REPORT

Used this week: 0 M
Used Year to Date: 17.55 M
Added this week: 1.17 M
Added Year to Date: 12.07 M
Net used for 2010: 5.48 M 

See how everyone else is doing with their stash busting efforts on Judy's blog. 



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dog, she looks like great company! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say and try to respond to any questions. Please be sure I have a way to contact you. If you are set to 'no-reply' I have no way to respond. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts!!